Holy Reader Beta
A voice activated Bible reader.
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome version 43 or higher. If you don't have this requirement a message below will prompt you to upgrade.
- Click 'Allow' in the prompt above to allow access to your computer's microphone
- Use headphones
- Stay away from background noise (ex: turn off a radio nearby)
Say these commands to control the Bible:
- Saying read Psalm 23 will read Psalm chapter 23
- Saying please pause will pause the reading
- Saying please resume will resume the reading
- Saying read 2nd Corinthians chapter 1 will read 2nd Corinthians chapter 1
- The notification sound will tell you something is happening behind the scenes
- If something goes wrong (ex: voice commands aren't working) try refreshing the page to reset the service
- Send feedback to [email protected]
- The reader is listening right now. Try a voice command!
Please click 'Allow' in the prompt above to allow access to your computer's microphone.